Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Up in the Air !!!


I Just remembered this recent Hollywood movie of George Clooney with sleekiest trolley & ,‘swipe and board’ style of boarding flights all over the country for his country for work. I was at that mood(mode) for past three months go around the places around the country as a part of our department attachments.


In Rajasthan.. Along the opium fields

I wanted to chronicle these experiences here before it just becomes little as sweet strains of nostalgia leaving behind greatest moments to loss. This gains importance because he had access to many premises and regions normally restricted for visit. It is not certain even we as individual would be able to go there again.


Snowing Srinagar

 
Third , travel as such had taught me so much apart from the places where had gone for. It has again made me conscious of “what is in my backpack? “ as Clooney would say. Already there are some attrition in my memory, let’s see how many make it to words :)

2 comments:

  1. ya... opium cultivation is legalised in some of these parts under strict regulation... for medicinal purpose !!

    ReplyDelete